Today there is a huge selection of affordable marketing solutions that can help to build your company’s reputation in the local marketplace and to improve your business. What are they? First of all, you should organize a high-quality, simple and clear advertising campaign with properly designed external and internal SEO optimization. It is also desirable to conduct correct contextual advertising, which gives a clear idea about what the customer wants and what he is most interested in. Such information may become invaluable to help you satisfy all wishes of customers. Wondering about how to start? Here are 15 tips for making your local business popular:
1. Build a website to let existing and potential customers learn about your company. It should be contemporary and easy-to-use. Don’t forget to optimize it for mobile applications.
2. Provide consistent, accurate, and accessible key information about your company throughout the Web. Ensure that your business information is not outdated, and is consistent in different online sources.
3. Make it easy for your customers to find you in real life and online. Ask them about their experience. Use this knowledge to improve the service and help customers to find you faster.
4. Organize proper external and internal SEO-optimization. Learn about your clients. How do they search for your product? What queries are used? What keywords?
5. Organize your contextual advertising correctly. Determine how your customers look for a “product” when they buy it for the first time and repeatedly. Make them understand that you meet their needs better than your competitors do.
6. Offer customers the “Add to Favorites” function on your website.
7. Create a loyal thematic community for your customers. Communicate with them. Maintain and develop relations. Consult them about the selection and use of your “product”. Be objective and honest.
8. Start a blog. Additional fresh content will definitely improve the SEO results. Use photos and videos – consumers are greatly attracted to visual content today.
9. Take part in special activities as a partner, participant, and speaker and then write about your experiences in your blog. Your future client still does not know what key characteristics to of your product to consider, so help him to make the choice!
10. Simplify product descriptions on the website: use only their key characteristics. All supporting information should be placed in the “Details” (or equivalent) tab.
11. Show customers real testimonials. Give potential clients the confirmation of your reliability and an opportunity to learn about positive buying experiences of your existing customers.
12. Use direct mailing services. Fill your letters with guides, tips, and lessons.
13. If you have important people in your sphere of activity – show their faces, positions, and tell about them.
14. Give potential customers a reason to choose your company. Determine what is the most important for them and give it through your flawless service. Use your website, social networks, or video blog to tell about it.
15. Keep close track of your progress to see what’s working, and what still needs improvement.